Sunday, May 30, 2010

bored...

Yup I am so bored...
There is so much to do...
work ... I mean..
yet I am so bored!

So I play my FV games! But the FV server is having a 'small problem'. Small you said? 15 hours down the road, and it is not fixed yet.

Well, it is affecting millions of people! So what do we do?
We do silly things.
See this cute little black foal...
Look properly, it has bling bling round its tail - to be polite...
What people do for originality! Or to keep their millions occupied!



Going around criticising doesn't help! I am still bored!
OKay, let me go and read a book!
Do have loads of reading to do...

Oh, incidentally I saw the movie Robin Hood - two and a half hour. Nice! I like such movies anyway - more on the line of Lord of the Rings! Director approached it from another angle, with movie starting with the Crusades. Far cry from the romantic character of one helping the poor!
BBC had a documentary on the Character, too. Apparently, there is no concrete evidence that Robin Hood existed! However, the impressions seems to be some inference to a 'Robin Hode', who was caught as a thief.

Right - let me now get back to reading - on the Crusades and Early Church history!
boriiiiiiiiiiingggg........
______________________________________________________