Friday, May 15, 2009

I am FREE.....

after a minor hiccup over the last few days.....
I am done! I am done with my MCowS...
I am finally, finally FREEEeeee.... ! phew!
Yes I am Soooooooooo, sooooo, FREEEeeee....

(well, at least for a while, sigh! because People
and I mean People, got plans for me!!)

I have not learnt how to insert videos etc ....
But the song of the old turkey Buzzard is so appropriate.
and if you are young enough, you will know the song too...

indulge with me!!!
Here goes...

...old turkey buzzard... old turkey buzzard
flying... flying ... high....
soaring with the thermals
flying high ... over the Andes...
with only the wind and the wide, wide sky

Yes, I am FREEEEeeee.....
FRRReeee as the butterfly
flirting from flower to flower
over the daffodils and pansies..
each welcoming me with their sweet, sweet honey...

The last time I felt like this was when we were doing
a round trip in Italy
confined in a rickety old bus - for hours
At the very next stop, which happens to be facing
a field of flowering sunflowers
as far as the eyes could see ...
I closed my eyes and imagined myself
running freeeeee... skipping... hopping....
all the way to the clear blue sky ...

So now you know how
imprisoned
deprieveing
it has been...

See what ambition does to one
for a calling does not call for such 'suffering'...???

So for the next few days, I will indulge in 'deep soul sleep'..
don't call me...
till I am done .....
dreaming of the above....
________________________________________________