Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bye Greek and hallo Hebrew..

Right we finished our Greek 2 finals last night! Oh well, it was good! It was also a relief. So we all went for teh tarik after that! Think we were pretty 'zonked-out'! Well, some of us are still trying to recover today! So we have coined up such terms like 'post Greek syndrome'. Had the opportunity to say to one 'now you know what it feels like to have post MCS syndrome'?

How was it overall? Think we will all pass, quite respectfully! Worth the effort? Yup! Think we will all look at the Bible at least the translation differently. It could have been slightly different! Does it affect our faith! Of course not!

The Lecturer said it was much more interesting and enjoyable teaching us compared to full-time students! We enjoyed this Greek 2 session too! But it was really because the lecturer was very knowledgeable and confident. Otherwise he would not have been able to withstand the many other theological questions we asked!

But I have a question for myself! Other than the fact that I do like the 'thou's, the "thy's" and the "thee's", am I continuing my studies because of the adrenaline high? Hor Hor Hor! Yes, I do wonder whether it is the adrenaline high that I like more than the real study!

Anyway I have got myself into more 'trouble'. Just came back from biblical Hebrew! But I believe I would enjoy my Palsm in another light; if I survive the next four months!

Oh! I do have to bring my alphabets with me, next week. I am off to an overland trip from Kunming to Hanoi! Though we are not having weekly but monthly tests, I better not leave things to last minute! Also half the class are half our age - can't loose out to these young, innocent brats! See - I give myself more pressure than anybody ever could!
_____________________________________________________