Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Holidays...

Yeah! that's it. Finished the 14th assignment! Sixth in nine months! Boy oh Boy! I now know how Morgan feels! Never worked so hard before in my life. Work is an emotional stress. Assignment is a test of will. Combined together, it is a real emotional and wilful stress. Wilful because I was stubborn and foolhardy to choose to do it. Not forgetting of course, the economic opportunity cost of my one carat 'girl's best friend'.

Forgive me, oh my sweet Lord! You did not force me. Hence, I thank and bless YOU! For giving me the tenacity and foolhardiness! Like most things in life, if we do not take the risk or the plunge (with eyes wide open) we will not be able to find our threshold for pain!

When my brain and body has recovered from this zombie-liked state; I look forward to two months of break, before i embark on the other two for the rest of the year! There will be so many places to go and food to eat. I miss my ayam pechik from Kelantan; my otak-otak from Penang and Muar; my Sarawak Laksa and Hakka mee from Kuching; watching the sun-set at Ferringhi beach. I wonder what orchids are flowering at this time of the year at the KK Orchid park. Oh there is just so much to do!

Yes, I will do my round trip of Malaysia in the next two months! Don't call me, I will call you! Oh, I do have to call my friends; lest they forget how to spell my name! They have been kept on hold.

Okay, I should now go out and pick up some food for my Ikan Parang. He (at least i think he is of the male gender) has not have his fresh fishes for a while. I also need to find new homes for the numerous baby toads that is hoping around my little patch of garden.

Cor! there is just too much to be done! I should make a list and get on with life, which has also been kept on hold!

Yippee! Yeah Baby! Look out world! I am back!
_________________________________________________