Tuesday, June 17, 2008

psalms and sins

Right, I have rested enough. So it on to Psalms and or Sin.

And of course I have to choose a topic as metaphoric as metaphors and images! But it is the profund and confusing which is most exciting! It is so full of literature, literally and figuratively.

And compare sin in Christianity with Buddhism. Do you know that there is no sin in Buddhism. Really because the Buddhist recognises that we are all sinners. I think it is less pretensious; or open to moments of self-righteousness!

Anyway, between this two subjects, there is so much reading to be done; especially with this access to Atla. Cor, sometimes it is great to be ignorant. Should keep me busy. But I haven't done any of the cleaning and sorting out of rubbish which I have promised myself. Never mind we can procrastinate till another time. Secret is to have so many rooms to store them away!