Friday, March 19, 2010

sunglassess collection....

I did have second thoughts about the latest range of sunglassess collection. Yes, it is controversial. But it does not mean that if one condones such fashions, one is any less holy.

Recently, a farmville neighbour announces he has Aids. I believe he may be testing us. Would we still associate with him; although it is only through the net. Then we are sponsoring a family of three, with age ranging from 12 to 17. Their Dad has died of Aids; and their mum is a Aids patient. They were rejected by their relatives and the whole village. Though they are staying at a home, on weekends, we welcome them. Hei, are we not worried about the possiblity of catch it.

So it is with a bit of an upstart rebellious attitude, that I have posted the picture below. Does it mean that I am now dabbling in a bit of biblical studies, I am not allowed to look at it or admire it? If so, all the Christian countries should not be housing great works of art by some renowned Renaissance painters, who reflects great admiration of the human anatomy.

The only regret I would probably have, with these collections, is that I would not have the opportunity and/nor the shape to wear it.



....... ^__^ .........

______________________________________________