Thursday, February 11, 2010

nothing to say....

I actually have nothing to say about all the things that are happening...

I have nothing to say about:-

- the political situation: It is so predictable. People in power trying to stay in power... the rest of us just get on with living.
- corruption: why blame the politicians? We have colleagues doing that!
- my h....w: have to really start studying. Found out that I have the lowest grade for Greek 2; and we are talking about a very respectable B-! Guess I am really among the 'stars' and not necessarily one of them!
- changing people: how to change people if we cannot change ourselves.
- standing up for what one believes or paid to do: I have felt so much hate from one and so much sorrow from another! Was told it is a blessing. I do not agree! I still believe what the Taoist said - 30% of our life is 'predestined' and the rest of the 70% is of our choice. So don't blame God or gods!
- work: it goes on. January was good. February is closed literally by tomorrow. CNY is the day after.
- leading or mentoring: charisma is not always good as much is expected of and very draining to one.

Am I getting more cynical? No! Just stunned, stumped and stupified! Probably just getting a bit tired at the games people choose to play. I guess I have been 'over-exposed' recently. All these festivities aren't very good! I need to go back for some hibernation. I am feeling stiffled again!

Reminds me of my ex-boss's advice!
"You are a race-horse. You sprint to and win at the finishing line. Be careful! remember to take a break."

I do look forward to the CNY break. Need to energize. But alas! it will be too short. There will be no more long break for the next six months. By which time, the end of 2010 will be within sight! Loads can happen. Some of us will make or break! Not a prophecy - just observing history repeating itself. Perhaps I should expand on the latter for my Church History reflection paper!

____________________________________