Wednesday, February 18, 2009

RM72 for coffee !!!

Boy, you would not believe the amount of stick I got for spending RM72 on coffee! Okay, I am feeling a bit guilty about it! I have not sent in the claims yet!

And I have not even let the cat out of the bag (which I now have) that I spent RM92++ per head on lunch. Among other things, this place has the best scones with clotted cream in town! Yes! fresh clotted cream!!!

Hei, we do need to reward ourselves sometimes! We cannot be working or be stingy/meanly parsimonious(love this word) all the time! After all I have spent enough on books in the last four years! The opportunity cost for that is my backpacking travels. Oh Well!

In fact with the little I know, I really like Ecclesiastes! At least I like to go back to it, whenever I feel like indulging! Indeed the Preachers does remind us that everything under the sun is vanity!

A little education is definitely a dangerous and extravagant thing! Like a wise friend said 'sik-siu-siu, pan-toi-pui'!
So lets have more coffee and clotted cream!
_______________________________________