Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my garden 1

From my garden, using my new gizmo...
My passion other than my God, work and studies...

my waterlily collection



african rose??


Will include the real if not latin names one day!

Since we are talking about flowers. Do you know I never get to see a proper bloom of my lantern hibiscus that is growing next to the fence. And you would think that hibiscus are proliferate bloomers!

Story is: There is an elderly man who passes my house for his morning walk at 7am. Without fail, he will pluck all the blooms for the day. When confronted he said it is to offer to his Hindu god. So I asked him politely, why pray to a god that encourages, if not demands one to steal. Other than the nasty look which could kill, he has not stopped doing it! Sigh!


__________________________________________________