Tuesday, September 8, 2009

farmville...

Cor... I was just introduced (last Tuesday) to farmville.. game in facebook.

As I am writing this blog, I am actually waiting to harvest my strawberries. It is currently 96% ready. I planted it just over three hours ago!

Had a walk-about! Came back to continue and lo behold! I have just harvested my strawberries. Now I must stay online for a little while more. My brinjals are 96% ready for harvest. This has been planted about two days ago!

Not sure if this is a good thing! However, I now am beginning to understand why one does not need to go out and can be glued to the computer. As it is I have been invited to Mafia Wars and others. Glad I did not accept.

Yup, just had news today that Greek 2 is starting on the 6th of October! Surely that would be a better alternative to this? At least my adrenalin will be going must faster than this!
____________________________________________________________________