Monday, November 23, 2009

compartmentalizing.......

I have downloaded the necessary documents for theology.

I have to get people to sign and write 'nice' things about me in order to go for further studies. At this level, it would have had to be an educational pursuit and not so much of a pastoral evaluation! Correct?

Of course, I said that with sarcasm! I could understand that we need to weed out the tares and check if one is a 'qualified' wheat for the Course. No doubt, one could get a 'pseudo' certificate. But hei, we are talking about a Certificate, from a respectable institution and highly qualified lecturers!

So tell me, how can I not 'compartmentalize'? Mind you it is not just in Paul's world, but within our Christian Society, that it would be necessary! It is necessary because we have to live within the System; so we abide!

I have oft been called a 'rebel'. But no, it is not a rebel per-se, but a dangerous thinker! When one thinks, one questions! Take for example, this statement from an admired knight - 'I am not against you, neither do I agree with you'.

Only problem with that statement is - one will never be viewed as a true blue blooded team-player! Why? because one is only luke warm. Even Jesus said that "if you are even luke warm towards me, I will deny you in front of my Father".
So if one is viewed as such, forget about trying to climb the ladder, within or without Paul's world.

So tell me, how do we not compartmentalize, eh?
____________________________________________________________________________