Monday, November 9, 2009

whew......

okay, it is nearly ten days since I wrote. Loads have happened.

First we have had our annual dinner! Then it's mid Nov. What is done for the year is done! If one had not reached the target, it is too late! But it does not stop some from trying to return, close and cut loss as much as possible.

For me:-
a. I have agreed to take some one on! Yes, if we do not put ourselves in situations, we will never learn - for better or worse! (This is as opposed to trying to stumble another - if we put them in a situation)!

b. I think I have had taken too much on my hands! Thought I was still that young! Is mentally but evidentally not physically anymore.

c. So I am back in my annual Hong Kong Trip, doing my normal stuff....

Otherwise, I believe we need to put ourselves on trial all the time, so that we would not be bored; know our threshold and even know our limits!

Yes, it is a 'never say die' attitude. Otherwise I would have die many times over, literally!


__________________________________________________________