Wednesday, January 28, 2009

week 4

Though this is a bit late, I still need to record this week. Week4 (19th to 23rd Jan) of 2009, as a run up of this year's CNY has been most hectic I have ever experienced in all my working life.

It is hectic, as we try to close for the month. It was hectic because we need to pack and deliver half a million RM worth of goods in three days. It is hectic because we have to 'close' so many last minute requests for additional promotions for the forthcoming months up to April. Sigh, we are all self-prophetic doomers!

It was hectic because 's---' , in writing this, I just remembered I missed out one rather important mail. At least I promised to send it off by 23rd!

Last but not least, it was hectic, because I have to answer a total of 20mails from my boss per day! It is indeed a record as it is not just answer and reply but includes anaylsis of figures.

What is all these hectic-ness in aid of? Sigh! just another one of those forthcoming yearly extremely not nice negotiations. Does not help if making one decision always involves - how does the total picture looks. You know - move one checker and the rest will be affected? And of course, it can't wait as meeting has to be immediately after this CNY break!

In retrospect, hOnestly, Lord, I did not think of you in all these hectic-ness.

Belated as it is, I whisper my prayer of thanksgiving, for being with me! Be my Lamp upon my feet, in the coming days!
_______________________________