Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I am hooked...

Yes, I am in trouble and truly hooked!

Yes, we are talking about virtual farming! It all started with curiosity! I just could not understand why every one has so many neighbours, and could so easily expand their farms!

Then my computer-science undergraduate nephew, Alex, remarked that he has read that due to the current economic situation in US, the rise in people playing computer games had doubled if not tripled.

So curiosity killed the cat! Yours truly found out that we could 'pimp' ourselves and 'Add Fast neighbours'. Lo and Behold, there are so many people pimping themselves! And they could give achieve the maximum size of farm overnight!!!

Okay! So I have now accessed many more people. Only problem is their achievments clog up the News Feed; which we could hide, of course!

Tell you a joke! So in my follow-up conversation, I remarked innocently how these IT people make money. Of course Alex said that it is due to advertisement! But no, I said. To my shame, yes, it is! But I did not know cause my monitor is too small and I could not see it. Joke, what a joke! LOL indeed!

Then the other thing is this Paypal (?) through Credit Cards! How could one spend their monies like or on this? Suppose it is not any more expensive than going to the theatre or cinema! Could imagine if one is snowed in, it is a credible form of entertainment!

Sigh! I am slow, da!

Whatever it is, I do have to stop! It is effecting my other hobbies! Like studying my Greek! Or tending my garden!
__________________________________________________