Thursday, December 3, 2009

christmas ...!

It's Christmas again... isn't it wonderful?

Except that it also means that the calender year is ending! How fast time passes!
It has been a good year! Next year will be even better!

Two days ago, after our Greek class, a few of us commented. If we have had known a biblical language, we would have understood what we have learnt and attempted in MCS!

and I went through eight subjects of OT without knowing a word of Hebrew! I do remember, nearing the end, I was able to access some really good journals. However, it was frustrating not to understand the language!

Never mind, we will do it next year! 2010! I always like the beginning of a decade! It brings so much unknown - which I now no longer fear!

FOR I have learnt to look forward to the new - which is installed for me!

_________________________________________________