Tuesday, December 9, 2008

HIS handiwork

This happened on Dec 1st 2008. As I stepped out of the car to open the gate, I looked up at the clear dark sky. I saw a pair of eyes and lips looking down at me. It was the brightest and kindest of eyes and the most loving of smile. I stood for a good ten minutes, mesmerised.

Then HE spoke to me.
and said - 'hi kiddo, here I AM'.

......Yes, Lord, I have oft doubted
and have asked 'where are YOU'.
......Yes, I oft wondered
whether you are looking down at me.
......Yes, I stand most humbly corrected..
Yes, it is possible to feel 'warmth in the heart'

and YOU do love to stop us right in our tracks,
and show us the beauty of YOUR handiworks

Though I did not have a camera then, I am glad that so many people have had and the moment was recorded forever. Scientists and Astrologians may tell me that I have just witnessed 'an unusual planetary positioning of Venus and Jupiter and the moon'. As far as I am concerned, the man upstairs, my God, has appeared before me.