Friday, November 28, 2008

Brewing away...

Often, we do not or may not want to be aware of what is brewing.
When it does explode, it is often painful and bloody...

On a daily basis, during a sunny morning, the sky brewed and poured rain upon us in the afternoon. So far it is predictable coz it is the north east monsoon.
On a personal basis, today, I just exploded in the office. After which, I spent the rest of the afternoon surfing the net. It's Friday anyway!
In Mumbai, in order to be heard, some mujahedins brewed for months, , before carrying out its bloody plans.
In Malaysia, our government is brewing about the economy. It is brewing, as we don't actively talk about it in the papers. But walk into restauarants, and the owner will tell you how bad it is.
So should we brew away? No, but we still do it anyway! We need to be consciously aware of the brewing! Otherwise we take it out on someone or something!
For one, I have visitors. They are the most lovely people I know. Selfishly, I look forward to them leaving tomorrow. I miss my space.

I miss the one 'companion that was so companionable as solitude'. (Henry David Thoreau, 1817-1862).