Thursday, October 1, 2009

9 chickens, 8 cows and a baby elephant

Okay, it is just about two months where I am having a break!

So I have been manning my virtual farm. Yup I am at level 24. Yes, I do have nine chickens, 8 cows and a baby elephant. Yes, a friend actually gave me an elephant! What does one do with an elephant. You see we could harvest ie collect eggs from chicken, milk the cows and even collect wool from sheep. Actually had five sheep as well, but sold it! So coming back to the elephant, I do look forward as to how we could harvest an elephant. Collect his dung as firewood?

Then I also have my virtual aquarium, my farm at Farmtown, Barn buddy and my happy aquarium. All in all, it has kept me really busy! Except I don't the feeling of being 'bound' to the computer! I actually caught myself rushing back as it is time to harvest my crops! I can't even be bound by men, and will definitely not let an innate thing do that!

I could well understand, like I could harvest twice a day, when I am sitting at the computer all day. It does make sense! Especially if no one else can see your screen. I mean one could really look busy, or take a break when one needs to look at figures all the time! OR keep me company when I have insomnia!

But this will all end! Why? Greek 2 is starting next week! Never thought I will look forward to it! A couple of my classmates said that they have forgotten their vocabs. Well, I have faith that it would be rather easy to brush up now then say a year later!

Question now is - what do I do with my animals? I have not named them, so should have no regrets! Will some Animal Cops come after me, like what we see in US programmes, summoning owners and rescuing abused animals? What I have in common with the Animal Cops are - we have too much time and wealth on our hands! Give an animal be it dogs, cat, chicken or cows to some one in Africa, and it would probably be eaten!

I know dogs taste delicious. It is also known to help elevate chest and lung problems, due to the various herbs used to cook it. Maybe one day, I will need a pet for company. But for the moment, I love to tell the story of how tasty dogs are, especially served stewed!

Oh well, to each it's own!
_________________________________________________________________________