Tuesday, October 27, 2009

what a day ....

This is one of those days!

First I was told that in spite of changing the fan of my CPU, the hard disk has now crashed! So the IT people offered to lend me a spare hard-disk so I could use it first. This is in anticipation that I will be buying a new one! Looks like I can't or will not be able to save some monies!

Well my 'old' twin head has had served me well - four years and a certificate; and loads of fun and knowledge! Can't complain as it worked out to be about 0.23cents a day!

Oh well! Then there is the additional incentive that I do need a new toy! Was told that the new budget means that my tax contribution has come down at least by two percent! Oh well, I do need to praise the Lord, though! Guess I should consider working for a few more years!

Then I found out that there are alternatives with the agst for Mtheo etc! Very interesting alternative indeed! One less excuse for not carrying on my studies! And with a new pc too! I sure look forward to 2010, Lord, what ever you have installed for me!

In the midst of all that, I had a fall. And I mean a fall! Created such a huge noise - big lump falling flat on my face! Knees took the brunt of fall! Except for some bruising, I can walk!

Then I have Greek 2 test today! All these API, 2API etc.! I have not really sat and studied for it. Sigh!

What - all good things must have a black lining to bring us back to earth? and remind us that it is HIM who is in control? I don't mind! I do need it most times!
________________________________________________________________

Update: the fall shocked all the Greek out of me! At least I did not do half the questions - so I would have failed last night's paper. Now I seriously have to do well in the rest of the sessions! Otherwise I would not even get a C+ or 3 GPA!
Other thing is - yes, I am walking with limp! Going up and downstairs is really painful. But I am sure it will be healed in a day or two!
__________________________________________________