Saturday, October 3, 2009

fine line ....

It does not matter what culture, religious or social group we belong to. One reality is - we very quickly learn to stay within the fine, unspoken and even invisible lines that is inherent in that culture, social or religious group. This way we get accepted and approved.

So since becoming a Christian, I have ceased to do many things. Some of them are definitely voluntary because of convictions. But there are many, of which I am not sure whether it stays within a biblically accepted behaviour or not!

Take this short video - 'dear penis'.
To me it is good clean fun! I know the title and subject sung about is 'sensitive' but it is just another body part! One could make another video about our 'dear big-toe or nose'.

I know that there will be some who will frown on it. Some will definitely and can even quote verses after verses in the Bible how one can stumble another and how it will devilify our mind.

Watch the video. Script is brilliant. Song and facial expressions are more than adept and wonderfully delivered.

So access this and tell me, if I am not allowed to 'enjoy' it!

Access video at:-
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/video/video.php?v=1088318441690
_______________________________________________________________