Sunday, October 25, 2009

no pc....

So my notebook is in hospital. It truly needs a new fan for its CPU! Well it has to be done! Before I embark on something new!

So I have done this and that and those things which does not involve access to the net! But I still have the virtual farms and fish tanks to harvest and clean!

Came home for dinner! Went straight up after dinner and have sat in front of the computer! Then one by one, the family trooped upstairs to their own station! I have been at it for the last two hours. So have the rest! There was no need for conversation or acknowledgements of any kind. We do not communicate of course. We are all in our own world. We don't share the fights, tears or sweats we use to have or face! For one the grandparents just could not understand what the grand children are doing and in absolute silence too!

Of course the good part is - the less said the less harm or conflict!

So what about this thing that all man are social animals; no man is an island etc etc. Guess there will be some new renovative ideals and theories soon! How do we interview our subjects? Through the net of course!

I am not sure if the way it is going is good! But I could definitely stay in the house without having to leave it or talk to any one!
________________________________________________________________