Monday, October 12, 2009

sitting on stilts



My twin head is sitting on stilts. Apparently the CPU's fan is kaput!
So I have to raise it, in order to allow sufficient air flowing underneath, to ensure it does not overheat and black out on me!

Looks like I really need a NEW pc too!

I am not allowed to purchase a Compact as it belongs to HP. One purchase will increase its market share! So it matters? Yes. One of my siblings is working for its competitor !!! But I am allowed to purchase any other Taiwanese brand cause it's market share is peanuts!

Much like I will not be pleased if my suppliers! use another brand of cosmetic in front of me! Neither would you get a government contract when the company is not a bumicompany!

Where does the line stops with marketing tactics verses racial considerations?

_________________________________________________________