Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Greeking it 2 ....

Tonight we begin our first class of Greek 2.

Have to say I am looking forward to the grind again!
Strangely, it brings more joy than apprehension! Assume it is the pleasure of learning more of Him, as opposed to pure human adrenalin flowing from pressure?

Share a secret! There is a human and biological factor here! It is real! Just found out today that I was not the only 'strange' one! Found out that a few of us actually suffer from post-assignment syndrome!

Have read an article before, from Fortune magazine, that all the CEO's are just as good and excel in their 'hobby' such as golf, sailing, squash whilst running one of the top 100 Fortune 500 companies.

I am so proud to say that a few of my class mates really excel (better than me, of course) in their studies of God's word too! This is, in addition, to their busy schedule!!! We are talking about the Core Subjects on Old and New Testament!

Of course, we do not forget that it is our Lord who made it possible. We give praises and sacrifices of thanksgiving! Glory be to the Lord!

ps. tell you a joke - I have no where to attach my Greek 2 to!
_______________________________________________________________