Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Celebrating Life

I have been rather bothered by the economy and trying to set an achieveable budget for 2009.
Today I visited my uncle and tomorrow I will be attending another wake service. Suddenly the economy and budget does not matter any more.

Though we know that death is the destiny of every man (Eccl 7:2); How do we, the living:-
  • look at death in the face literally?
  • talk or try to cheer a man who is in so much pain that death is actually a relief?
  • live with the forthcoming loss?
  • hold our tears back!
  • told them enough, that 'I love you'
So let us remember our Creator while we have life...
Let us do the only duty of man... fear God and keep his commandments...
Let us banish anxiety from our heart ...
Let us see the sun ... in everything we do ...
Let us ... celebrate life ... in the forthcoming days ....


(quotations from Ecclesiastes)