Monday, November 3, 2008

November

I love November.

It is the busiest and also and my most relaxing month.
Busiest - as it is a month away from the end of the year. If we have not achieved the year's target by now, it is a bit too late. November is also the begining of the peak of the cosmetic business.

Yet is is relaxing. Relaxing as I get to go for my annual Cosmoprof trip to Hong Kong. This year, I have extended my stay to visit and spend some time with my friends. Need to trade news on the economy and stuff.

This year too we really have to work hard looking for new packaging etc. I hope there are many to choose from. With the global economy the way it is, competition should be plenty.. I hope we get some brillant designs.

Tomorrow will be a start to a long two weeks. 5th to 7th - off for my last lectures. Saturday, 8th Nov, I will be off to Hong Kong. I will be back only on the 16th! Yes, I look forward to the siew ngoh, siew yuk, wantan mee, ngau lum mee! I even look forward to my after-hours cheap pizza for breakfast!

It is good to go away for a while. I miss that. Going away, only makes one realise how lucky we are in Malaysia. Our pace is so slow. We are so contended and most of the world passes us by without us noticing!